Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Group Meeting

Today was a different day in class. My teacher put five to six people in groups to talk about each others project. At first I didn't rally know what to say because I don't talk much in class. After collaborating with each other for a while I became more welcome and started communicating. During the group meeting I talked about my topic of my film opening with the group. They gave off the thoughts on it and said it was a great idea. The asked me questions about it and I explained to them gladly. Also all my groupmates had great ideas and different genres which was nice. All of us reflected on each one and said specific things that could be added for improvement. 

Receiving feedback from the others gives me a better idea of what I have to include and what I have to take out of my film. They gave great tips not only to me, but to everyone talking. Some of the people in the group showed their editing and shots of their film opening. Also everyone told each other where in the project they were currently working on. For example, either they were finishing editing or starting their CCR. I knew coming into this group that their will be advice, which was great to hear from my peers.

Overall, it was a great experience collaborating with others in class. Their were some students in my group that I don't typically talk to, so it was cool meeting with new students in my class. I think it was a fun time and that we should do tis more often for the upcoming tasks that are assigned. I am now finishing my editing which will be great because I got many ideas from my group mates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...