Sunday, March 26, 2023

Brainstorming about the CCR

This portion of the project is a big thing needed to do well  for the whole portfolio to come out well. Before spring break my teacher showed us some examples of some cool and interesting concepts added in the CCR's. I have looked into all the possibilities for my CCR and haven't gotten one yet, but I am still thinking about it everyday.  Some ideas have crossed my mind like making it like a podcast or asking a friend to ask me the four questions. Split between the two videos.

From watching a lot of presentations of students for the CCR that best idea for me would be the idea of interviewing me around the house. That is an option, but I am not fully decided on that. During the CCR I will put many pictures and clips of my film opening to make the CCR more entertaining for the audience watching it. The concept of putting many pictures in the video makes the topic of the questions more intriguing and entertaining. 

Once I start filming the video it will come easier for me because this is the part of the project that is the least nerve racking thing to do. I also thing it will be fun because this is the last part of the project and after this there will not be anything to do with the portfolio. I am thinking this over well to make the last part of the portfolio project perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...