Sunday, March 12, 2023

New issues

Some new issues have occurred with both of my actors in my film opening. A big issue is that the nurse which is being played by Fabiana, works on the weekends and has limited open time throughout those days. Also, she sometimes works throughout the week which could also be a struggle because their will be limited days to work throughout the week. I will have to figure out some dates for when she can act her parts for the production.

A obstacle regarding with my main actor Edith is that she is getting older, getting slower and being more stubborn. This is a big issue because I will need to take more time with her regarding her parts in the film. Which is mostly the whole film, so their will be many retakes needed throughout the process of filming. I think this issues and obstacles could be fixed, but with a lot of patience and time.

I will need to fix these issues by the end of this upcoming week because I will start filming this week because both of them are not free everyday. Now I will have to change my schedule for these issues that have came recently. Some of the days will need to be moved up to late dates.





This journey has been great I think this is just a step of learning how to deal with these types of things. I am stressed and excited for this journey to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...