Friday, March 17, 2023

The start of filming

Today was a great day to begin the filming process. Everyone was prepared and their were no issues. At first I have to make sure all the outfits were set to begin the shooting process. Those are a important things that help improve the sense of humor of the character. I started filming today with my grandma with is the main character of my film opening named Edith. I filmed the main parts of the film which had to do with all the props. For example as stated in the previous blogs I used a deck of cards. These deck of cards were used when Edith is home and bored. It was a great day of filming because I hadn't had much experience of filming other than this year, so it was something new to me. It was a great learning process and great day of learning new techniques.

                                                 This shot will be used during the film opening.

When I begin filming everything was shaky at first because I needed to decide which shots I wanted to do first just to get everything organized. I begin the shooting process with the first idea that was put on my storyboard which was my main character walking through the corridor of her apartment. This had to be taken a couple of time's because it was windy outside and my tripod was moving constantly. Also, when I used the handheld shots for my film it was difficult to control because the wind was very annoying. This was a important thing to note for me because I wasn't ready for the wind today and was expecting the filming to be easier. At the end everything fell into place.

This shot will be used during the film opening.

At the end of the day I was excited how the day went with the first day of filming. I did all the crucial parts that needed to be done. This was just the first day, so on the next filming days everything will be planned out and done correctly to make the best film opening.

Another photo for the filming process.

This shot will be used during the film opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...