Friday, March 10, 2023

Shooting process

I have multiple ideas for the start of filming, here are some:

My process of shooting the film has been tough to begin with. I will start filming with my grandma the important parts. I would have to start filming this week because my main actor won't be available for the upcoming weeks. To begin the process I will be using my phone to film everything, then maybe I will switch to an actual camera if I need to. The shooting process will be an entertaining journey begins their is a lot to learn from this experience with my family. I have the storyboard that will help and guide me for the shots being used for the production.


The next step I will do is film with the other actor for her parts, which is my sister. She is important in the film opening because she gives many clues to what what the film will be about after the film opening. I will start the parts with the nurse and the old lady this week because I need to get an idea of how many retakes I will need for the film. 

During the production I will film in different sites. One place with be my grandma's apartment and the other location will be my house. The production will be filmed typically during the day because it shows more the idea of the film opening. 

Post production I will be editing and fixing all the scenes to make the film opening better overall an important app that I will be using is adobe creative. Where I will be doing all the editing process. Editing adds the sound and can scenes more interesting for the viewers




The process of shooting this film is going to go great because I have everything planned. The filming will be starting this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...