Sunday, March 5, 2023

Casting

Hello! I didn't really take a long time picking out my cast because I chose my grandma and my sister. The film opening is based on an older woman that is why I used my grandmother because it was the quickest and easiest option to use. For my sister I really just need another person to fill in the role to be a nurse in the film. I explained to them what happen to be done in these roles and they both agreed to do it.

Main Character: Edith

Played by Teresa


This is my grandma Teresa. She is always happy and excited , so this will a change in personality completely because the film is dramatic. It will be interesting how it will turn out because she is different from the actual character from the film Edith. I think she will fit in perfectly to the role because she loves helping others and is willing to help me in this project.

The nurse:

Played by Fabiana


This is my sister Fabiana. She tends to have a lot of energy most of the times and is very social , so I think she will fit great for the role. She loves to do things that are related to films so she was glad to help. The nurse isn't the main character so it wont have many parts but she is still important to the significance to the film.

I think the addition of two of my family members helping out in the project will be great because we understand each other a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...