Sunday, February 19, 2023

Technological Elements

For the technology used for the filming in my project, I wanted to use the most professional equipment I had. These are the three types of technology used for my project:






The tripod will be an important tool used for my project. It will make all the camera shots and angles nicer because it keeps the phone steady and straight. The tripod has many features in which I can use to maximize the quality of the film. The tripod allows the phone to get the best lighting and composition needed for the film.




                                                                   I Phone 11

                   Tripod




The best source of camera quality would have to come from my phone. I don't have a camera which would force me to use a I phone 11. The I phone 11 still makes video or pictures come out very nice and with high quality. The photo will be the most important technological element because everything will be recorded on it.





                 

                                                                                                             





The desktop will be a element used in my project for the editing. Everything that has to do with sound and edits will be made through my pc. The pc has the best and fastest apps that can edit the film project. A known app used for editing on a desktop is adobe premier.




                                Desktop


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...