Sunday, March 19, 2023

Picking the correct sound/music

An important thing that brings suspense and the main thing that attracts the audiences to watch other than the visuals is the music used. I have been searching these past days trying to figure out the perfect sound that will be used for the project. Trying to find the best sound for the production, but also needing it to be copyright free because it would take too long if I ask a company if I could use a song.

A couple of sites that I have used to find sound is YouTube, SoundCloud, etc. These sites are one of the biggest sites in the world and they have copyright free music. So, I have looked for the correct one. As of now I haven't found the one yet, but I am searching constantly. As soon as a find it I will let you know throughout my blog.


The sound feature is an important that is used during the editing of the film. I am basically done filming all the parts of the production. The next step comes the editing process. I will go into depth my editing process in the upcoming blogs for next week. If I am able to edit the song nicely into the film the production will become ten time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...