Friday, March 3, 2023

Changes to the storyboard

I have made some changes regarding with the storyboard. It will be difficult to shoot some of the scenes. So, I have decided to improvise and change it. This will make the film opening better and an easier way to film it.

Originally I had a scene of an ambulance flying through the streets because someone needed to be taken to the hospital which was my main character in my film opening. I decided not to keep this idea because it was going to be a challenge to find an ambulance and catch it while it is driving quickly. This was the picture:


For the new change I have chosen to switch from an ambulance to a neighbor taking Edith to the hospital. I changed it because I forgot to add the idea in the storyboard of the neighbor hearing Edith screaming "help" from her apartment.



These are the new changes that I made. I believe these changes will have a better outcome in the film opening. It makes the film more dramatic and intense. I keep making sure to make the right changes to make my scenes better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...