Sunday, February 26, 2023

Shooting Schedules

My schedule for the film opening will probably start next week. Since, I will be finishing the research either this week or next week. These will be activities that will be done on these days. These are the typical days when they will be done. Their are some days that I will have done tasks that are not in the specific dates put as in my calendar. This calendar gives me the idea of when things are typically are due or coming to the deadline.


This first picture are the tasks from the end of February to the beginning of March. Most of these tasks will be based still on the draft of the storyboards referring to the film opening productions. In the beginning and middle of March is when the filming process will begin. Their will also be some editing days in the middle of March.



The second picture shows that tasks that will be done during the end of  March entering the first days of April of when the project is due. These days will mostly be the filming for the project and also the editing portion. These references help me a lot because it provides dates when I need to finish or start them. 


I use a calendar in my daily life. So I wanted to add it also to my project because it is important and useful tool that can help me a lot in the long run. Calendars and reminders are tools that help you be organized are unstressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...