Saturday, March 4, 2023

Obstacles/Issues

A big obstacle I have currently is that my main actor will be will be traveling for a week. Which is my grandmother. So I will have to plan out the times and dates from when she comes back or if we do it earlier before she leaves. I typically don't see her often because she lives about 40 minutes away from me and tends to be busy. I had to contact her because this will making the production days more challenging if I didn't . This obstacle also ruined my schedule for the times planned because I had everything organized and now it is all sloppy.

Sometimes things like this happen. So, you always have to be prepared because it can really become a heart breaker if you don't resolve problems like this.

One issue that I had was in my storyboard. That I didn't put an important scene on my written ideas. The good thing about this issue is that I resolved that same day. The second I realized that I had a part missing when I needed to film I went straight to fix it and I sorted it out.

I am hoping their will not be more issues or problems throughout my project. This will make the process much easier and not having to go back to the earlier steps. This journey with my blog has been great, but I don't want to have many difficulties later in the tougher steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...