Saturday, March 18, 2023

Filming day #2

On the second day of filming everything went smoother. I had all my ideas planned out and the shots that needed to be used. It was a successful day of filming. I basically finished the whole film opening, their are some extra touches that need to be added to finish the whole production. Working with my actors was great because both of them cooperated especially my main actor Edith. Since she is getting older, I typically have to retake a couple of times, but today everything went great and their was no retakes needed. These are some photos of the filming process.

This was a shot that I thought that fit neatly. This wasn't on my storyboard or written as an idea. I might add it to the film because it introduces the character well and describes the type of person that she is.

Filming gets me entertained every time I am do it. So today I was more motivated to film because I felt like I could finish today and do all the important scenes that will be used in the production. Also, filming it the public was something that I don't do typically, so it felt different from the normal. At first I was nervous because I felt like it would be awkward when I was filming and someone walked past me or next to me. After filming for a while inside a store I got used to it. It was something that takes time to get used to if you have never filmed in the public before. Everyone I met during filming in the store was great. They were patient and nice when I needed to finish the shots.

Another photo of the filming process:

One thing that I finished today was filming everything that had to do with the props I said I was going to use. These two days of filming have been great because I have learned new things and skills for this production.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...