Friday, March 24, 2023

Final Shots

A huge day has arrived. As soon I woke up I was getting ready because it was the day to finish the remaining shots that needed to be filmed. I went straight to my grandma's apartment to begin the filming. I first started off making sure Edith the actor had the correct clothes that were needed for the finishing touches. Also, the last scenes were with my other actor which was the nurse. Everything went according to plan and looked great. It was an important day to film it because my main actor Edith, which was my grandma was going on a trip the next day. I planned to finish it that day, so I wouldn't be stressed or worried about put other clips in the film opening.


It was an overall great day to film because no one was busy and everyone was glad to help that day. Most of the shots didn't need to be taken multiple times. That was a positive. It was exciting knowing that my film opening would be done just with a couple more shots. These shots are an important part of my film, so I made sure everything was done correctly. For example, the shots were stable, that lighting was good, and all the actors were in place. After everything was done I was glad and thrilled about how it will turn out. I went back to my house with a smile on my face that I finished everything on time and was not stressed on time.



Finishing all these shots made me proud. At the beginning of the year I would of never have thought that I would be filming and editing a film opening. Doing this has made me experience new things and learn more things. The journey has given me a lot and I am excited on the final two weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...