Saturday, March 25, 2023

Editing process

After many days of filming. The editing process begins. This a something that I am not the greatest in and haven't done in the past. It will be exciting journey. Before I started editing I saw that many videos needed to be shortened to all fit for the film opening. Many needed to be cut because their was footage that was burning seconds that could be used for other scenes. It is my second time opening adobe premier because I typically don't do the editing for the other projects that I did earlier this year. I was not familiar with all the options so I had to watch many YouTube videos to understand all the features. Also, how to edit because that is something I need to improve on.  A big part that will be edited and added to the film opening is the audio.



This is just the clips put in. I am trying to figure all the features out before I start editing. I am still in the process of cutting some clips. Also, the sound I chose hasn't bee put yet because I need to put all the scenes together. During this week I will have enough information to be finishing the editing, so I can have time for my CCR. I decided to research information rather than ask someone how to edit because now a days everything is online and everything is explained perfectly. 


Throughout this week I will keep practicing and learning all the steps to make sure my film opening comes out good for when it is due. This journey is coming to an end, so I have have to enjoy the last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...