Sunday, February 12, 2023

Conflict of genres

 Hi, I'm Emilio!

This is the beginning of my project. This will be a long ride for the upcoming weeks. There are many ideas and plans in my brain for this project. I am considering which genre would fit me best because I have specific preferences and opinions. My brain has many options to choose from, for example, Horror, action, comedy, mystery, drama, and more. This makes me think more about what route I should go. My initial plan was to do action which is my favorite genre, but the idea of mystery has really caught my attention. The idea of the characters is a thought I have had recently in my brain. Having to work on a project for this time makes you really open your thoughts and imagination.

The research is a big thing that will help with the project and for me to get information for this blog or film. This is where my journey begins as I will be trying to achieve all my goals for this project. I would like to invite you to come on my journey through my achievements and failures, but also my development in my quality of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Reflection

The time has come. Click here to watch my CCR part one and two. Part one-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VvmPw9CBc Part two-  https://ww...